Where is everyone?!

SWAT_Sniper

Dec 25, 2007
Muskego,WI
I'm here just super busy with the jobs lately and kids soccer and baseball practice. I should be clearing up in the next few weeks/month. Always can get my via text if you need me :)

SWAT_Cypher

Senior Forum Member
May 4, 2014
New job, annnd just found out I got a raise today...woot! So yeah I am aroundish, been playing apd to get my cop fix after work but I'm still looking for something a little more realistic, maybe a gta mod.

SWAT_Jeadeye

*S.W.A.T.* Member
May 9, 2014
Im still here xD, i just didnt move onto rust because i've had my fair share of rust and the quality of drama it can bring xD and i just plain dislike the dayz mod because the camera disagrees with me ;\
I've just been playing Borderlands prequel recently, and ive gotten back into WoW since alot of changes were made

SWAT_Speedbump

Executive *S.W.A.T.* Member
Dec 9, 2007
Washington, DC
swatgaming.net
Im still here xD, i just didnt move onto rust because i've had my fair share of rust and the quality of drama it can bring xD and i just plain dislike the dayz mod because the camera disagrees with me ;\
I've just been playing Borderlands prequel recently, and ive gotten back into WoW since alot of changes were made
We do play other ****. You can always hang out with us on TS while youre playing :p