Private Hive DayZ Server

SWAT_BigBear

Executive *S.W.A.T.* Member
Staff member
Dec 9, 2007
Calera, Al
swatgaming.net
It needs another patch installed, and you should see an option in the control panel "keep server up to date" or similar. It will tell stmcmd to check for update and install on next scheduled restart.

Reactions: SWAT_Glock

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2007
Should be all fixed. I didn't see that option so I just created a new scheduled task 1 min after the server restart task. 3pm and 3:01pm

Reactions: SWAT_BigBear

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2007
I made it back to the NW airfield last night. Logged out at one of the barracks. Still looking for weapons. Have plenty of ammo, clips, and scopes.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2007
I logged out in 1 of the barracks in SW corner of the airfield. I've collected a few primary weps. 1-M4, 1-KHM & 2-SK's. I'll be in there a few times this eve.
I'll be back on tonight after 10:30pm. We got to get a camp set up to stash the loot

SWAT_BigBear

Staff member
Dec 9, 2007
Calera, Al
swatgaming.net
Ok, so I went back to the tents, I didn't find what we needed in Balota.
I've been catching up on the game mechanics and it seems tents/barrels despawn at 7 days and buried gear@48 hrs if left untouched :mad: We'll need to stay on top of that.
I'm going to keep searching the coast closest to us for the vehicle parts needed, and hope to find a couple of barrels to use.
A barrel can be crafted (poke holes in it) to use as a fireplace that works in the rain and you can cook with them.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2007
Where did you find that info? I wonder how long items stay in cars and how long until cars despawn when not used.
I'll be on in about 2 hrs. Off today.

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2007
Event Start Date: 6/18/2019
Event Start Time: 08:30am Eastern
Event Duration: 2 hours
Event Details: Monthly server restart

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2007
I'm looking into a private hive server with fragnet where the loot and characters stay on the server. Those dupers really ruin the game.

Reactions: SWAT_BigBear

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2007
I don't blame you.
Does this server sound like a private hive?

DayZ Standalone - Community Server
This server type is a local-hive server, this means it will not share characters with any other servers. This server type comes with full FTP access and an automatic Steam workshop mod installer. It is not bound by any hosting rules, you can put a password on it or whitelist it as you see fit. This is the server type you need if you want to mod your server!

SWAT_BigBear

Staff member
Dec 9, 2007
Calera, Al
swatgaming.net
I believe it's the one we should use. Having FTP access is a must, you can review all server .rpt files if a player is in question.
It's not a private hive, but blocked from server switching for gear dup. (if the devs would hurry and fix the issue, it wouldn't matter.
I'm on discord currently.

Last edited:

SWAT_BigBear

Staff member
Dec 9, 2007
Calera, Al
swatgaming.net
I'm looking through 833 available mods, not seeing helo's (probly since it's not in game yet) but I do see some you may like "auto transmission", a large truck and another with Humvee.
Base raid protection, the GAZ_Tigr vehicle looks good.
Be careful choosing mods, a lot of them are only on the workshop so players can join a particular server.

Hmm, maybe helo is available: Sadly it seems to be an Expansion Pack in the works.

Last edited:

SWAT_Glock

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2007
Come play some DayZ with us!

Server name: DayZ US Private Hive Server - Base Building | Survival | PVE